For our industrial scale pilot plant at Holtskogen, 35 min south of Oslo, we seek:
Cenate is currently scaling up its chemical processes from small scale to full commercial scale. To complement our team, we are seeking a candidate with good insight into thermodynamics and gas phase reactions and processing, preferably with strong background from industrial processing plants. The position is newly established and will report to the COO.
Tasks will include:
- Operation and optimization of CVD reactors and systems
- Operation and optimization of high temperature systems
- Design of experiments and data analysis
- Be a key participant in the team that scales new industrial processes from kilo scale to ton scale
We desire a candidate with documented experience within several of the following topics:
- Industrial high temperature processes
- Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD)
- Theoretical analysis of reactivity and thermodynamics
- Systematic data analysis for large data sets
- Experience with gas handling, safety analysis
- HSE evaluations
Cenate AS can offer its employees:
- To be part of a world class team for development and production of the heart of the battery
- We have high ambitions for our work and collaborate with the world’s leading battery and anode producers
- A committed, fun and motivated working environment, focused on accelerating the zero-emission society
- Competitive conditions with good insurance and pension schemes
Women with relevant education and background are encouraged to apply.
Young candidates with strong competence may also apply.
To avoid attempted fraud, we want to emphasize that we never ask for BankID information in the application process.