Cenate depends on rapid development to prevail in the battery market. We are a tight knit team with short chain of command and high flexibility. We will need a new employee to have
- Initiative and own drive
- Willingness to share and receive knowledge
- Social skills to interact with internal and external resources
We are now aiming to strengthen the core team with several new positions both at the pilot facility and at the R&D lab.
For our industrial scale pilot plant at Holtskogen, Tomter, we seek:
Senior Engineer-/ Scientist in Physical chemistry
The interplay between organic chemistry, electrochemistry and inorganic silicon particles is fundamental to the understanding of the function of our products. To complement our team, we are seeking a candidate with good insight into physical chemistry. We wish to improve our understanding and capacity in both gas pyrolysis processes and coating techniques for nano particles.
Tasks will include
- Systematic acquisition and interpretation of MS data from silicon production
- Operation of coating systems
- Design of experiments, data analysis both for silane pyrolysis understanding and for coating process development and upscaling
We desire a candidate with documented experience within several of the following topics:
- MS data analysis
- Theoretical analysis of reactivity and thermodynamics
- Systematic data analysis for large data sets
- Experience with gas handling, safety analysis
- HSE evaluations
- Relevant Master´s or PhD degree for this position
Cenate AS can offer its employees
- To be part of a world class team for development and production of the heart of the battery.
- We have high ambitions for our work and collaborate with the world’s leading professional communities.
- A committed, fun and motivated working environment, focused on accelerating the zero emission society.
- Competitive conditions with good insurance and pension schemes.
Young candidates with strong competence may also apply.
Received applications will be processed continuously.
To avoid attempted fraud, we want to emphasize that we never ask for BankID information in the application process.