Cenate depends on rapid development to prevail in the battery market. We are a tight knit team with short chain of command and high flexibility. We will need a new employee to have
- Initiative and own drive
- Willingness to share and receive knowledge
- Social skills to interact with internal and external resources
We are now aiming to strengthen the core team with several new positions both at the pilot facility and at the R&D lab.
For our industrial scale pilot plant at Holtskogen, Tomter (35 min by car/46 min by bus from Oslo S), we seek:
Senior Engineer-/ Scientist, Material Science & Analytical Chemistry
The interplay between organic chemistry, electrochemistry and inorganic silicon particles is fundamental to the understanding of the function of our products. To complement our team, we are seeking a candidate with good insight into material characterization techniques.
Tasks will include
- SEM, DLS, BET etc. characterization of powders, including sample preparation
- Systematic quantification and interpretation of results
- Data management, correlation analysis to support development
- Operation of process equipment when upscaling processes from R&D to industrial scale
- Sample logistics
We desire a candidate with documented experience within several of the following topics:
- Material science, theoretical understanding
- Advanced characterization at nano scale
- General lab experience (HSE, basic skills)
- Development of new materials
- Relevant Master´s or PhD degree
Cenate AS can offer its employees
- To be part of a world class team for development and production of the heart of the battery.
- We have high ambitions for our work and collaborate with the world’s leading professional communities.
- A committed, fun and motivated working environment, focused on accelerating the zero emission society.
- Competitive conditions with good insurance and pension schemes.
Young candidates with strong competence may also apply.
Received applications will be processed continuously.
For more information about the position, contact Skagerak Consulting at Finn M. Lauvli 990 32 220 or Per Bjerk tel: 481 55 446
To avoid attempted fraud, we want to emphasize that we never ask for BankID information in the application process.