Cenate depends on rapid development to prevail in the battery market. We are a tight knit team with short chain of command and high flexibility. We will need a new employee to have
- Initiative and own drive
- Willingness to share and receive knowledge
- Social skills to interact with internal and external resources
We are now aiming to strengthen the core team with several new positions both at the pilot facility and at the R&D lab.
For our R&D Lab at Oslo Science Park we seek:
Senior Scientist-/ Engineer, Carbon chemistry for Li batteries
The interplay between organic chemistry, electrochemistry and inorganic silicon particles is fundamental to the understanding of the function of our products. To complement our team at the R&D lab, we are seeking a candidate with good insight in high temperature carbonization and pyrolysis of carbon containing materials.
Tasks will include
- Theoretical evaluation of candidate methods and materials
- Experiment planning, performance and interpretation in collaboration with internal and external engineers and researchers
We desire a candidate with documented experience within several of the following topics:
- Carbonization / Pyrolysis
- Relevant carbon precursors
- Material analysis of pyrolyzed products
- Experimental and industrial production methods
- Anode materials
- HSE evaluation
- Relevant Master´s or PhD degree for this position
Cenate AS can offer its employees
- To be part of a world class team for development and production of the heart of the battery.
- We have high ambitions for our work and collaborate with the world’s leading professional communities.
- A committed, fun and motivated working environment, focused on accelerating the zero emission society.
- Competitive conditions with good insurance and pension schemes.
Young candidates with strong competence may also apply.
Received applications will be processed continuously.
To avoid attempted fraud, we want to emphasize that we never ask for BankID information in the application process.