Cenate depends on rapid development to prevail in the battery market. We are a tight knit team with short chain of command and high flexibility. We will need a new employee to have
- Initiative and own drive
- Willingness to share and receive knowledge
- Social skills to interact with internal and external resources
We are now aiming to strengthen the core team with several new positions both at the pilot facility and at the R&D lab.
For our R&D Lab at Oslo Science Park we seek:
Senior Scientist-/ Engineer, Modelling & Electrochemistry
The interplay between organic chemistry, electrochemistry and inorganic silicon particles is fundamental to the understanding of the function of our products. To complement our team at our R&D lab, we are seeking a candidate with good insight in electrochemistry and lithium kinetics. We wish to improve our understanding of the different contributions to degradation and resistances.
Tasks will include
- Battery performance data interpretation
- Design of cycling patterns and automation of analysis
- Modelling based on empirical data
We desire a candidate with documented experience within several of the following topics:
- Transport models (electrons and ions)
- Programming and data analysis automation
- Battery research
- Relevant Master´s or PhD degree for this position
Cenate AS can offer its employees
- To be part of a world class team for development and production of the heart of the battery.
- We have high ambitions for our work and collaborate with the world’s leading professional communities.
- A committed, fun and motivated working environment, focused on accelerating the zero emission society.
- Competitive conditions with good insurance and pension schemes.
Young candidates with strong competence may also apply.
Received applications will be processed continuously.
For more information about the position, contact Skagerak Consulting at Finn M. Lauvli 990 32 220 or Per Bjerk tel: 481 55 446
Skagerak Consulting AS is a unique, interdisciplinary consulting environment. We work to develop people and organizations to create lasting improvements and values in public and private companies. Our work is based on a combination of documented methodology, practical experience and a good portion of common sense.
To avoid attempted fraud, we want to emphasize that we never ask for BankID information in the application process.